CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

selling out, page-36

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I think heros will emerge and be seen as doing us a favour and when set, the oxides plant will miraculously do exactly what we expected it to do in the firt place ... make LOTSA MONEY in the first 3 years of its interim purpose cos after all thats all it is, an interim starter bridging project to SULPHIDES production ... just like every other oxides starter project ahead of sulphides usually is (OZL). Lest we forget oxides is the top 20 or so meteres of "overburden" at surface above a sulphides deposit open pittable to 350 meteres and which extends further below to as yet undefined depths.

And when its interim userfulness is filled, oxides will be part of the larger circuit with oxides plant either assimilated into it or converted to a URANIUM producer for a minor sum. I think that has always been the objective and only diff is some very smart people are now taking advantage of the GORM in action to finally manouevre into sizeable possies ahead of the realities of a significant new PRODUCER of metals that EVERYONE wants and situated in a location that Zeus has provided as reward to his faithful.

PS there dont seem to be any significant secured creditors and our debt is repayable in SHARES and really aint that much cf to the norm and based what should easily be produced to cover. Both Cornell and GT are on the front line with us on risk and reckon this is what all this complacency (fostering paranoid negativity) is all about ..... who is gonna Captain the Black Pearl before she shows her real treasures aaarrrghhh me maties ! What happened to Malcolms 50 mill lbs of Uranium from likely satellites sitting on the shelf ?

This is ridiculously, disgracefully and mega-opportunistically cheap by any means of fundamental analysis and evaluation .... my glas is now full , not half full.

Of course i could be wrong haha ... but just raided the warchest again to put this call to the test of fire !!!

Zeus be always praised ...

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.