SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

selling out

1. 92 Posts.
    With the Oilex share price so depressed at present it is evident that private investors have sold out and incurred heavy losses in many cases. Selling out and incurring losses is always painful and disappointing.

I am one who firmly believes that Oilex has far more potential value than is reflected currently by the price now at an all time low. If I sold out now I would lose substantially but I have chosen to hang on because of my belief in the future cash flow potential and prospects. In retrospect I can firmly point to investments I hold that have ascended strongly in value whilst Oilex has been descending at a similar rate. With hindsight I would have been far better placed to use my Oilex funds elsewhere but that is investing, choice and hindsight doing me no favours.

I see shanus has spotted some snippets which give positive indications. I hope he is right and there is confirmation from the company in the very short term together with added detail and news on other fronts.

I do suspect that the MD is holding back on an announcement in anticipation of final confirmation of positive news. It is all very well to suggest that but it is not based on factual evidence. I think he realises well that Oilex must up its game substantially and get the media machine operating effectively. It appears to have been broken down for some time! Reputation is damaged and will need strong sustained performance to get it back on track and restore confidence. Restoration of confidence takes time but should good times arrive nightmare memories will dispel. I hope they do and restore my valuation in the direction of cost value for starters.

All the best
    Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.