NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

selling pressure is great, page-6

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Low 30s to high 30s 6 times in the recent ST. Sounds like an ideal stock for a day trader if continues. However the day will\may come when NXS breaks out. When I day traded a few years ago, my biggest regrets were not holding certain stock that would have made me a lot richer. As opposed to a 5-10% loss\gain here and there.

It will take one good peice of news for this to break out. Would I like to risk a possible 100% breakout for a couple of 5% trades. I think not.

It sounds like it is primarily daytraders increasing the stock, plus new investors entering then several daytraders selling for their 5-10% gain each time. To bring the price back down.

The hardest thing I found to do when daytrading was to actually buy back in when the price is 20%,30% or 50%++ than I sold it for. Psychologically it is a difficult task. Plus not to accumulate when you think it is highly undervalued and the stock has not gone up as expected, yet it keeps going down. The sharemarket is often an illogical beast...IMO.

Plus to me we seem to be in some of the most volitile times in history. When you miss out on a stocks like FMG, you tend to wish to ride the rough patches of others. Much to my portfolios detriment last year.

It is difficult to find 'real' value in the resources sector. The few I believe in have not really moved in camparision to others that I valued poorly. The more I look into this company the more potential upside I see.

Like many suggest on the forum it is simply a matter of time for NXS... I would agree the company looks like great value for money, yet there are always ifs\yets and buts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.