LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: re:lum It does make one wonder what motivates the type of...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    re: re:lum It does make one wonder what motivates the type of selling we have seen in the past month after such an outstanding run. DT's taking profits, the herd mentality , the expected NY announcement not out yet.
    Any or all could be the reason , and one has to live with it if they are long.

Having said that, i dont see the doom and gloom that some people attempt to push when you look at the track record.

The Barcelona Sign, the HOA with Sweden and Finland, the sale to Pepsi, a mega international company, then there is the Turkey contract with a large multinational developer, and of course the NY deal, all with promise of spinoffs if they like what they see .

Whilst no news has come from the NY deal, it has to be said , LUM *HAVE* stitched up the site, that is a no brainer and what is now going on is the negotiating with the advertisers and associated charges for advertising on this site.

This isnt a tin pot penny ante show selling billboards to "Uncle Joes Fruit Mart in downtown Mudgee, its a viable international product as shown by the high profile mega-clients who have been willing to buy the product over the last few months .

Then one has to consider that based upon the potential of repeat business from these top shelf companies , the 30 plus potential deals in
    Europe , plus the US , now thats a huge market , that with even modest success is a company maker.

Then you can add Asia and to a lesser extent the enquiries from S.America which has been mentioned as an unexpected source of customers.

Not much in this world is a given and certainly not in this market, but if i had to stick my neck out, LUM would have to be a safer bet than most.. none of this crap of waiting for trials of a product then approvals by bloated bureacracies, then more wishful thinking....this one has the runs on the board, for all to see and its in living colour.....not too much else out there in the spec market that has this much success so i guess we'll have to see who ends up being the winners and the grinners against who are the also rans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.