CXS 0.00% 70.0¢ chemgenex pharmaceuticals ltd

The Hospira deal makes a T/O difficult. This is a very good...

1. 45 Posts.
    The Hospira deal makes a T/O difficult. This is a very good outcome for shareholders - NO MORE CAPITAL RAISINGS!! :). T/O would need to be $3+.

Since my last contribution to this forum CXS is significantly less risky. My original position is that CXS would consolidate in the 90's before FDA approval. This has happened. I also beleived that Euro JV would drive the price, this has not happened yet. BUT i think the Hospira JV is a big tick of approval for CXS and suggests that FDA approval is more likely than not - but certainly not locked in.

One of the biggests risks with any small cap is the unknowns around management and their ability to deliver. CXS has outlined a clear strategy with milestones and has ticked everybox up to this point. This takes much of the risk out of CXS, and makes it an attractive buy compared to other small cap bio's IMO. I concur with southern X in this respect.

I will admit that I bought cxs at .48 cents so I still have much to gain in seeing a higher price. Unlike other advice in this forums, I say CXS is a stock you should buy on the good news rather than sell on good news. If you look at the charts CXS's price builds slowly but surely after good news. I admit there is selling pressure but many holders are sitting on big profits - so it is understandable if they wish to diversify their investments after such a big gain.

In the less than 40% chance that FDA approval is not given first time around, I don't see any insurmountable hurdles
    to FDA approval. But approval is more likely than not. Stress less my friends, we are on a LT winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.