CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

ThadiusThis is all well and good but who's going to buy the...

1. 73 Posts.
    Thadius

This is all well and good but who's going to buy the shares once the announcements are out. Not the four brokers that have been ignored. Doesnt hurt to keep in contact with these guys. JT doesnt have to tell them what hes got but just to say that its positive and everything is on track.

My concern is that its no surprise that the measured will be in the 2.5-3Bill range. What will be a surprise is when it will be announced. But who cares if its this week or next month, by my calculations the sp should double. A 100% return in 12 months in the current market is great but there is no interest. I cant put the no interest down to late announcements because as far as Im concerned, I dont care when it comes because I know its coming. Thats good enough for me to invest but not the market.

This is why I feel the measured will not have a huge impact on the sp. Perhaps further announcements will.

It the element of surprise that CQT needs. I feel they are relying on GF too much. Lets hope that deal doesnt go sour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.