CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

selling pressure, page-6

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    SSKim,

I think you are on the right track.

Let us assume that the next ann. (which includes a measured resource) will be good enough to re rate the stock in a substantial way.

If you were management and you had a few insto's that you have a good relationship with, and you knew the next ann. will be a beauty would you not milk it for all it's worth.

We may want this ann. now, but I am sure if it is that good, then they might give the flick to brokers calling and look after the one's that have been faithful or friends with CQT over the last couple of years.

IMO this is their chance to get as many sellers down to 40c or lower, and then they will buy up. They are not after just small parcels of shares but much more to make it worthwhile. They would like to see more 100k and 200k sellers all lined up at lower prices.

If you had average news to release that is when you would be ringing brokers spruiking your company. To not be concerned with retail brokers suggests that they have a great story to tell and they will ensure they buy at the cheapest entry level before telling anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.