TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

selling stopped, page-37

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree with Goldy and expect a capital raising to be announced after the (positive) announcements re Aus Post & Next DC trials. With increased revenues in Q1 and no unexpected items burning cash, i'd expect we have enough to see us to around the end of Q3. These deals are company makers and no harm in waiting a couple of weeks before raising cash.

Either deal will give the share price a good kick in the pants. I'm certainly expecting to at least get the AP deal. So, 30 superstores by Jun 30 would be $1.8 m plus software updates etc. Fully rolled out to 300 stores will be $18.6m plus about $3.6 in recurring revenue.

Next DC have their other 3 data centers becoming operational next year starting with Canberra (Q1, 2012), Perth (Q3) and Sydney (Q4). It was mentioned at the AGM that Canberra and Sydney where being quoted for so an announcement on the outcome can't be far off. Thats 17,800 square meters of high density technical space. Thats a lot of cabinet locks, plus ongoing software fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.