MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

selling the farm and afr on mco today......

1. 1,702 Posts.
    Yes agreed Ferral no-one ever wants to sell the farm too early......... we are in a challenging world though and with $2mills + cash and no debts come March, they still have to be careful to start some production (toll treatment at first remember) and then build from there cost efficiently...... take a look at some of the market darlings of late (which I hold presently) silverlake - costing far too much given they have real pros in mine management and own their mill...... dominion the same... are meant to be a low cost producer.......HEG look like production is costing too much at this point even with stunning grades....... Bendigo don't seem to be managing costs well........ even though the grade is historically very high in this Woodspoint area (and lachlan fold belt generally), they (MCO) have to manage costs well to prosper and for the the sp to really fire up...... what I do like is that the directors pay themselves a mere $20,000 per year....... and sometimes it would appear this is in stock...... that is very very cheap management & commendable.... look around at another mob who do that??????? You will struggle to find one....... So they are NOT rip off merchants and the directors own perhaps 40 or 50 mill shares....... IE 40% odd of the whole game........ two big ticks in my view........ little snippet on mco in AFR today p24 I think.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.