MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

selling the vision - i'm confident

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53

We have people saying that current board needs to get off their backsides? What is this based on. My understanding is that Gauci and Jacoobs have been busy both here and overseas meeting investors wit the view of maximising the potential of this business. Very proactive I would have thought.

The feedback I have got from one broker house that Matt Gauci has presented to recently is that it has been refreshing to have a CEO deliver a message in a clear and concise manner, that is understood by brokers and investment bankers.

The problem with our previous management team was that they were not businessmen rather individuals who were in love with the process of talking absolute technical jargon. This did not go down well with potential investors and thus the story was LOST. Also they were digging in the wrong area and were possibly in love with collecting their fat paychecks.

I tell you what when this was 12c in August, new management took over with a new strategy and message - with a current price of 60c plus I am relieved. I will back current management with their vision any day of the week.
    (Yes Mantra, and Uranium price has helped)

Remember that Gauci and his team from day 1 have been comparing ourselves to the Mantra and Paladin stories nearby. Not once was previous management smart enough to realise that their success nearby could also be our success. Pretty simple message to sell don't you think? Why couldn't the previous team realise this very basic message was vital?

I am content with the current vibe in the market with Uranex and know that interest in the market is increasing in our story. This was not the case 6 months ago when no-one in the industry could care less about our plans.

I remember the Melbourne meeting last year in August when I was one of only 2 shareholders at the meeting. What a sad state of affairs that was and it represented the AMATEURISH WAY the business was run. I am sure that at our next annual meeting we will have a great number of private, professional investors in attendance because we have the contacts in the industry and have the ability now to SELL OUR VISION.

JUST YOU WAIT.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.