DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Drm has great projects but no-one can explain its lack of share...

1. 74 Posts.
    Drm has great projects but no-one can explain its lack of share momentum.Its fallen from $1 to 27c...started a recovery and I bought in...forecasts are for 70c...should be higher but its stalled again and sliding...Unless they fix this its merger fodder...Its obvious there are some very disgruntled DRM holders who keep dumping and certainly there is no sign of insto or broker support.No doubt its stale in the top 20 and that means only one way up....takeover'''.I think you have missed a few good prospects since I introduced the topic. CHINESE FOR CERTAIN AND I think Hang King and MML,the private show that have gold and copper and zinc about 80ks away..bought out Aztec A WAYS BACK. BOTT and disgruntled holders are hanging this stock out too dry and management are not breaking through... I think the squeeze is on boys and the realty is someone is playing a big game here.Its no - point talking of DRM buying more assets ,they have warehouse full of undeveloped toys and if they cant rise after the MYG purchase no-one else will want to play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.