NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

selling us, page-19

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Fair enough, though for more of my money I will need security and surety of a return. I think at this stage I am with the other 4000 holders who are to writ it off. See what you come up with, do the due diligence, see if anyone takes it one. AB be on the Med spending it by then, sorry spending his family money.. So my fetish with the insurance continues, they should have had 20 or 50 mill , 50 mill and I may be interested, a lot of people to pay, provided the directors are proven to be in the wrong , its seems others played a part as well. But lest wait a few more weeks. Doing a good job with it Ganny but need to now how much cover. ie is there something to sue, First law of lawyering, remember learning that way way back.

Not sure without the money if its worth it, people like this never change, which takes me to the defence , the perfect defence, 'you all knew me , I have been like this since $1 float in 99c and MUL , Multimedia , remember them , next hot thing. Tigers , leopards don't change. We invested and it was worth the risk. If it doesn't come off, we move on. lol

Sounds like an update next week, Marcus very busy this week , doing what he does negotiating.

Relist , well we went off in 2012 for 3 months, no were near that yet. Back when all the high flying was going on, before EXIM.. leant money to no one with no security.. Fred what were you doing??
    No who owns that satellite speced for Africa Middle East, apart from Measat who else may have wanted it. Those who holiday in France seem to know.

So we learn patience or to continue to listen to V , another cuppa V.. maybe some hope yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.