CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

siameseparrotCTO is one of my many punts ... I've never said...

1. 2,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    siameseparrot

CTO is one of my many punts ... I've never said it's fail safe nor have I suggested that it will make investors money no matter what.

All i'm saying is the Market may be too CTO focussed - in that it may be valuing this project based solely on the probability that CTO succeeds(or fails) in ramping up production.

And that there might be a value that is inherent to this project independent of CTO - based on what a mid-tier or major would likely pay for this project in an open bidding process based on what it is...

i.e.
    - based on the resource , the location, the infrastructure, the mining leases in place, the $227 mill property, plant and equipment,the cash costs ,the potential to make $5 bill profits (over the 30 years based on the current gold price) the project being largely de-risked.

i personally value this project at $1 bill... based on what it is and looking past CTO the operator..

but I'm not suggesting that's what it would sell for and that it's a fail safe investment.

It's a punt like everything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.