CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

selling welcome, page-29

1. 4,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Find8,

I do not see your point. IF the veins are pinched and thin and you are using large tracked equipment you are still forced to extract large amounts of rock. I assumed that much of the ore in the CTO vein systems is contained within those vein systems and is NOT disseminated outside of the veins.

My memory says that the CTO deposit is mesothermal and that the gold is concentrated in veins with the surrounding rock being barren. My recollection has always been that all of the drilling was directed to finding "veins" and not disseminated gold. In the earlier phases of the CTO development my sense was that the "development ore" was the stuff that the early miners had partially "high graded" BUT the current development is below? or away? from early mining activity. So I am missing the point about this "development ore"

There were also photos of abandoned high grade vein systems (at depth) that CTO published years ago where the veins were clearly wide and visible. Can someone explain where and why there is so much low grade "development ore"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $204 51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6088 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7200936 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.