AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Oh Mr Marco PoloYoure like a mouse running around a spinning...

1. 8,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Oh Mr Marco Polo

Youre like a mouse running around a spinning wheel going nowhere

You have had a number of indirect hints about why no one is buying, Its not rocket science

Now please in a most articulate way explain to us in your opinion WHY IS NO ONE BUYING AT .001??????

Just tell us and we will finally understand you, if you cant answer your own question then here in lies the truth. I bet you you dont have the answer, you will only have a answer from your perspective-go on please answer, its time for you to answer & move on or dont answer & move on or hang around and work out the anser to all your questions regarding AWD which have nothing to do with us (saving souls) but rather to do with yourself.

to others its good to see that you most of you understand the real position the company is in, why and i reassure you that AWD have assured me that they are not going into administration any time soon if at all and they are diligently working hard on getting over yet another obstacle way beyond their control. Now this is the good news!!

as I ve said their either lying to me or deluded or are totally genuine. this is the real question that Mr Marco Polo should be asking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.