PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

selling, page-14

1. 222 Posts.

Clearly where ever the selling is coming from they are totally oblivious to the next quaterly report due out which will show a huge jump in earnings... the usual $350,000 for La salle parish oil, at least the first 3 months production from Raven # 1, and $800,000 for the sale of Condor to Bp... add it up and go figure how the share price can be this weak !!??? , but then again in times of bearish sentiment markets are not rational and idiots will sell for all the wrong reasons...

in addition the sellers are not aware that the Raven # 2 well Grable is now increasing production rates on a daily basis... this week it is now flowing at 857MCf per day and increasing...this is turning out to be a great well and certainly these flow rates are not reflected in a sp sub 35 cents!! ( this is publicly available info.. if you know the location u can simply walk up to the meter adjacent to the well head at the pipeline and read from the digital panel !! LOL )

Sure there have been unforseen delays with the permiting for Turner Bayou but these are issues that in due course will be overcome. and these are issues that do not reflect the production potential that is in the ground.... its disturbing how 3 different bureaucratic departments cannot communicate with each other so that these issues can be sorted in a timely fashion... but having said that i'm aware that the next of the TB wells has been approved and its possible that 4 in total will be drilled by june 30. in addition the next Raven well is ready to go ahead.... so after the recent shareprice turmoil surely we must be close to turning the corner with a healthy rebound that reflects whats actually going on.

if you had some money set aside to convert the oppies you may as well just buy more shares at current level and get twice as many...thats what i'm doing... and as i've said on many previous posts here this is not a short term day trader stock..buy and hold for a while. cheers C U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.