RTG 12.5% 4.5¢ rtg mining inc.

Sells old asset for US$8.5m cash and shares, page-24

1. 12,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    I think this stock is dumb cheap. I actually think this management team are exceptional and this will get done.
    The closing of the window is not the case IMO.

Here is a part of Duerte speech.

Therefore, I direct all department secretaries and the heads of agencies to reduce requirements and the processing time of all applications, from the submission to the release. I order all department secretaries and heads of agencies to remove redundant requirements and compliance with one department or agency, shall be accepted as sufficient for all.

I order all department secretaries and heads of agencies to refrain from changing and bending the rules government contracts, transactions and projects already approved and awaiting implementation. Changing the rules when the game is on-going is wrong.

I abhor secrecy and instead advocate transparency in all government contracts, projects and business transactions from submission of proposals to negotiation to perfection and finally, to consummation.

Do them and we will work together. Do not do them, we will part sooner than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $75.19K 1.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 85212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.