semi recent article, page-9

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    re: quarterly expectations It still appears that the latest surge in buying was a revaluing of AVL based on Quarterly report, or based on expectations of the quarterly report.

Indications are that there is a buying force which is very conservative and bids up AVL share price according to results.
    Future operations not taken into valuation.

Also there is obviously an institution continuing to cap price - perhaps slightly above "buying force" evaluation and accumulating most of the selling apart from surges such as last Friday and today.

Consequently the surge being based on quarterly report - or anticipated quarterly report - has already re valued AVL upwards.

Unless there are announcements that change market outlook and attract a wave of semi-speculative buying AVL's share price is likely to remain under 60 cents.
    Such announcements could include Canada listing details, positive drilling results, new mine plans announcements, etc.

As profits increase so will the "buying force" push the price higher.

So most likely it is the re-evaluation by Canadians on listing in Canada - or sem-speculative buying on the preparation for listing in Canada - that will make the next real change in share valuation.
    Remembering listing in Canada is only 3? months wait now! Not a big ask.

Naturally commencement of developing a second mine is another potential stimulus - also great drilling results in exploration.

Of course when stage two is operational and profits increase so will the "buying force" push price up.
    But by then Canadians will, hopefully, have taken control and have pushed the price up on the semi-speculative basis.
    Once again we look at a five-six month wait.

Would love to see an extended run now.
    But the signs are not there - as I see it anyhow.

Still $1.20 by December is my conservative assessment.

Cheers

NT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.