HRZ 8.11% 3.4¢ horizon minerals limited

I am currently taking a look at the above company (ASX:IRC), but...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am currently taking a look at the above company (ASX:IRC), but even after years of investing my technical knowledge is still very lacking, so hopefully I can get some guidance here.

The page above states:

Similar to large deposits in the region (Superpit and Kanowna Belle) primary mineralisation at depth has a semi-refractory component whereby some primary gold mineralisation is occluded within sulphides including arsenopyrite and may require pre-treatment such as roasting or fine grinding to improve overall recovery by standard cyanidation processing. Metallurgical work conducted by Intermin to date indicates primary mineralisation is amenable to either of the above methods suggesting strong potential to process nearby if sufficient mineralisation can be defined.

Underlines my own. As a non-expert, all of this sounds innocuous enough, but that still sounds potentially very bad. Or am I reading it wrong?

In practical terms, does this mean simply that the unit cost of gold production may simply go up assuming they discover sufficient ounces? Or could it mean that the entire project could end up being a non-starter at all? Or there is simply insufficient information now to arrive at any kind of conclusion?

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $23.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $9.394K 257.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.