PVS 0.00% 0.1¢ pivotal systems corporation

I have only started buying the stock the last couple of weeks....

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I have only started buying the stock the last couple of weeks. The technology clearly has value and has been developed over twenty years so I don't think its something easy to replicate. The space has taken a hit (being in the tech sector) so I dont think current prices replicate true value. Stock is tightly held as well, think the top 20 own like 95% so it doesn't trade much which probably hasn't helped. IMO these tightly held stocks generally overcorrect on the downside and spiker higher on the upside. Probably another thing putting off buyers is they will look to raise capital before Christmas but my thinking is it will probably be another underwritten rights issue as I can't imagine the funds on the register allowing someone to come in and dilute at these prices, last raise was around 50 cents. So thinking is buy some with intention of participating in the rights issue when the time comes. I can see this trading back around 30-45 cents in a matter of months once the capital-raising question is put to bed. The next question will be is how quickly they can turn the business into becoming profitable!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.