IMM 6.25% 30.0¢ immutep limited

I guess we all have our own modus opperandi, Twinpeaks. This...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I guess we all have our own modus opperandi, Twinpeaks. This story caught our attention many years ago (ten years maybe) when it was around 60 cents and we have been buying it and trading it ever since then. We use Westpac T plus 3 system so it doesnt cost us except for commission and any profits we keep as extra shares - or course any losses we have to dig in to our share pile but we can usually get a half cent profit so long as we dont gamble with it and are very careful with our trading rules. Like many on here we have been dissappointed it hasnt listed on the Nasdaq but on reflection, wasnt it about the time that Lucy Turnbull came on board that the intention to list was announced. Maybe I am on the wrong track here but perhaps it was her influence to stand back for a while so this turmoil which is the international financial system settles down. As I say I could be wrong and there is a problem but in any case the company does have the money to bring the trials to hopefully FDA approval or close to it and that has to be a good thing in these times. We rode Dendron's coattails on the way up and unfortunately on the way down also but Dendron seems to be getting its act together (it will be interesting to see its next financial forecoasts). At least the shareprice of Dendron didnt tank because the technology didnt work - now that would have been a bummer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $2.355M 7.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128197 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.