FBR 0.00% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

semiotic meaning of FBR new signs., page-42

1. 1,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I'll have a crack at this. So what from I can gather from their comments, they think FBR is a scam and a 2c stock, but they continue to hold "10x" more shares than you, as they think that "fools" like us will continue to drive the price up. They also have a target sell price in mind and will tell us when they sell.

CAT are idiots and have wasted their investment, even though there is "potential" in FBR but its not "realistic". And the company and logo name change was to take the focus off the Hadrian X (because it doesn't work).

But although they want the price to keep going up they continue to downramp, have a sentiment of sell, and criticise the company at every opportunity. Seems somewhat counterproductive to continually talk down a stock that you want to go up, but there you go.

Oh and they have already profited off FBR enough to pay off their mortgage.

If you check their profile they only comment on FBR (45 comments so far), apart from one other lone comment on Titomic. Their first few comments on FBR were actually positive and supportive, then they turned negative. They only joined HC in November last year and their first comment, which was on FBR, was in Feb this year.

I'm sure there is a cunning strategy at play here, but I really can't comprehend it so far. Interesting to watch though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.