SEN 6.67% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

SEN FY 2015 Results, page-3

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    In my opinion, SEN could in fact see higher growth than their very conservative 'moderate' statement. The reason for my view, is that the momentum from the new distribution has not really kicked in but is likely to be realized through remainder of 2015 and into 2016. Management made this same statement for the 2nd half of FY2015 and the results seemed to be decent growth. They seem to be very cautious around their forecasts and this could stem from their history, especially around 2005-2006 when there was only the promise of great feats and no real sales. The sp rocketed on speculation and not long after management were left with 'egg on their face'. I was there at the time, than exited out of frustration and disappointment and now back over the last 2 years. This is a different company this time around, mature and experienced and aware of arrogance within this market and period.
    I will not be selling and this time next year will either prove me a repeat 'fool' or a patient and experienced SEN share holder. Time will tell. Hopefully older and wiser.
    'B'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.254K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98974 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 208000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.