sen is a disgrace, page-49

1. 55 Posts.
    Posted by 123enen - 123enen
    IP 144.132.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio SEN on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #1291206 - 163 reads
    In Reply to msg #1291117

Oh my goodnes

I thougt you knew SEN reasonably well but if you really think SEN has no future beyond a rumour then you do not understand SEN and the environment in which SEN operates.

Are you really suggesting that "rumours are all I'm hanging onto"?

I am hanging on to an official ASX release confirming that SEN are working on an alliance / strategic investment opportunity.

I am hanging on to an independent Dell’Oro group report that advises the market for Ethernet encryption technology will reach $1 Billion by 2008.

I am hanging on to the fact that SEN’s developing encryption technologies include microwave, 10Gbps Ethernet, fibre channel, quantum, cypherblades, encryption card retrofits and layer 2 to layer 3 as single device units.

I am hanging on to the fact that SEN are the only company in the WORLD to have a Fips pending Ethernet layer 2 encryptor.

I am hanging on to the fact that SEN has a strong distributor relationship with the a company that is becoming the dominant force in the data security market while still securing distributor relationships with any other company they choose.

I am hanging on to the fact that SEN are now developing a European presence through Crescent / InfoProtect.

I am hanging on to the fact that SEN is investigating the market for a range of security technologies suitable for the small to medium enterprise market.

I am hanging on to the fact that US and European compliance regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Graham-Leach-Bliley, BASEL II, HIPAA and ISO 17799 will dictate that companies update their security protocols…. and SEN will be there with open arms.

I am hanging on to the fact that some of SEN’s consulting practice customers include National Australia Bank, Telstra, Australia & New Zealand Bank, Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Arnotts, Vic Roads, Department of Human Services (Vic), Department of Justice (Vic), Energy Australia, Hutchison Telecoms Australia, Bendigo Bank, Elders Properties, Bob Jane T Marts, Wurth Australia and Coles Myer.

I am hanging on to the fact that even though they did not meet forecast they are still a growing company, year after year.

I am hanging on to the fact that SEN’s reputation as a Consultancy service is developing to a point where they have recently implemented one of the Top 10 largest Oracle Business Intelligence systems in the world using Oracle RAC technology and its implementation for Telstra Business & Government is used as a global reference site by Oracle.

I am hanging on to the fact that the independent group IDC has forecast that security services spending will grow from $15 billion to $26 billion in 2008.

And you think I am hanging on to a rumour?
    Get real.
    More importantly. get on board!

My Blog: 123enen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $37.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $14.24K 575.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1019199 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 76087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.