I have been a supporter of Senator Jacinta Price since she was...

1. 25,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have been a supporter of Senator Jacinta Price since she was made a Senator, and have also supported her financially

But it appears that like many people who rise to fame they take too much notice of the hangers on and "friends"
    It's called the Peter principal - promoted two levels above their competence

She has just called for the Native Title Act to be expanded ??? to give Aboriginals more power and the capacity to make more money !!!

She agitated heavily against The Voice and gained a high profile, but now wants to introduce legislation that would turn over 50% of Australia into a commercial business to enable the Aboriginal leaders to milk the country and the 97% of the population dry

If she wants Aboriginals to be better of, why does she not demand an inquiry into where the Billions of dollars allocated to Aboriginals every year finishes up

To say i am disappointed is an understatement, for a person who in time appeared to have the ability to take the top job in the land she has now shown feet of clay

I checked the figures for the NT a few years ago and the result was that every Aboriginal man, women and child should have been receiving app $1.25 million per yer *** obviously they didn't

The organizer of the funds in NT admitted that many millions of dollars in his fund was unaccounted for and he did not know where it had gone !!! was there an inquiry, ha ha

Senator Jacinta Price needs to be reminded that she represents all the people, not a select few and the money hungry vultures that control the Aboriginal pig trough

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.