SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

sen .. sen .. sen .. senseless !, page-3

1. 7,809 Posts.
    Hmmm xerxes, so what is your point ? Last week you were eating humble pie for getting it wrong on Senetas when it did a run, lol.
    I am not sure why you think it is ramping to talk about company announcements, ie. 'switches', or to state the fundamentals of the company. What lies or ramps are you talking about mate ? Mate, have you talked to the company management ? Have you researched senetas at all ?
    It may be that it is only speculation when Tellus is mentioned, I do not know, but if the company mentions Switches and an announcement forthcoming in relation, how is that ramping ? We are curious, and I think none of us know where it could lead. We are trying to find out from others here. Put us on ignore if you don't like us. Then you can read Planetone, Helraiser, Ocker, and yourself agree with yourselves, lol.
    BTW, I have 12 stocks in my portfolio, a fine diversity imo. I like senetas and own enough, almost. Ramping is what you get at RRS. Senetas would appear to have a negative imbalance of posters at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.