SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Perhaps opponents/others took today's announcement as an...

1. 580 Posts.
    Perhaps opponents/others took today's announcement as an opportunity to short the stock.

The Australian this week gave SEN considerable credibility and the government's support for SEN this week also lent credibility.

The Government is hardly going to align themselves with a company they haven't checked out management and found them to be sound, safe, secure and sensible in their approach to the market.

This week SEN was able to dispatch the dissidents very quickly. The dissidents put up a miserable performance at the EGM I'm told by someone who was there. What a bunch of turkeys the opposition were and SEN's market performance destroyed any leverage the dissidents may have thought they had.

If the share price pulls back more I buy more.

I'm already sitting on a tidy profit and I'm happy to average up.

This stock has $1 near term written all over it.

Getting to .30 took some effort.
    Getting to $1 won't take as long.
    Getting from $1 to $1-50 will be very easy IMHO.

The early profit takers can pocket their loot and good luck to them.

There are plenty of new investors coming in who will have different expectations of the future price and who have not been through the struggles of the past.

As well there is the ever present possibility that an overseas player will make a move on SEN (if they haven't been building a holding already given the significant increases in volume we have been seeing of late).

Like Galbally or not, he does have a real company. It makes good money. It has technology which is right for the current times. It has new products which are be wanted. It has high profile and important clients. AND it pays a dividend.

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow the SEN share price is going to increase. I repeat - as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow the SEN share price will increase.

As the price of the stock rises so too does the need for fundies to get on board.

What a wonderful time to be a SEN shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.