SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

BuyLove this hotcopper it is very active compared to other...

1. 91 Posts.
    Buy

Love this hotcopper it is very active compared to other forums I’ve been watching. Some posters get fired up and others post just to stir the emotions its quite entertaining.

Sen had been looking like turning around for a few weeks now with buyer depth better than I have seen it in a while but sellers just keep holding it back. Looks strangely manipulated. The minute some good fundamental news comes out and everyone realises how good the sen product really is.. well need I say, just don't miss the ride.... IMHO

I have heard (on the grapevine) sen has reached their FY06 target, lets just hope they have exceeded it by plenty to give great surprise to the market.

The market believed sen was worth a lot more until the disappointing first 1/2 results were released from that dreaded lumpiness in sales and then that damn FG selling with impeccable timing.

A lot of people have been burnt and spooked by Sen and it is now over sold, we are at or are very close to the bottom of this drop IMHO. I was going to wait for a good turn around signal but couldn't help myself I think sen is now cheap. Some may soon get a good chance to recoup. I'm in, but of course DYOR.

I have also heard that we are in for a very big announcement, although BBB I don't think it will be mon or tues, probably sometime within a few weeks after the boys are back in town.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.17K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1540000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 483473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.