SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Senate Investigation into ASIC X2

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    https://youtu.be/GlDCRPxQJzE

I urge all shareholders to watch this video and consider making a submission to both investigations into ASIC being conducted by the Senate.This video has all the relevant information to help.Deadline is 3rd Feb 2023 and while l'm sure our company will be making a submission it may be good to try and coordinate and place relevant dates and reference documents here to help those with less knowledge on how to successfully write a submission.
    Am hoping to get the company to also help in this process. We have a valid claim under the terms of reference IMO and this is confirmed in the video.
    I urge all holders to consider placing those with mal intent toward our investment on ignore.With SP1 now desisted and ISXFEU free of Australia there is no point clogging this thread in particular with replies to them.Make no mistake they will come here to deflect and clog this tread as any investigations of our grievances will drag ASX's ultimate discretion powers and its use of them squarely into focus.
    There are many ISX holders who don't want to read or hear from these morally bankrupt posters and there is little point rehashing there bs over and over. So for 3 months till the submissions close please just use the ignore button and give long suffering shareholders the information and help they need to bring this injustice they have suffered to light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.