SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

re: senate votes 54 to 8 - attn artiste Artiste - Gerry is not a...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    re: senate votes 54 to 8 - attn artiste Artiste - Gerry is not a pumper. In fact he has been one of the Moderators here on HC for ages, and is one of the highly respected regulars around here.

His post was just reiterating a release by Summit Resources themselves, and is also reported in Hansard, so it is a matter of fact, not opinion.

There certainly are some rampers - both up and down - here on HC, but under Gerry Stolwyck's moderatorship and others, most of the rampers have been cleared out. There is now much less "noise" and more relevant chat. There will always be differences of opinion of course, and there will always be the odd smartarse. We have our fair share of these... no names mentioned

So, welcome to HC, learn to weed out the true rampers from those who post facts and good research, and your time here will be well rewarded, I'm sure. There are those who are good fundamental investors, and there are those, like moi, who are shorter-term traders who rely mainly on tech analysis. In general, most do OK, with some doing very well indeed. You just need to learn to pick the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.

And yes - I hold SMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2273526 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5715156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.