LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

senator ludlam's point of view, page-3

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Scott Ludlam is an irrational hater of anything vaguely radioactive, yet he is the Greens' spokesperson on nuclear matters. He actually has said that the existing uranium mines in Australia should be shut down, and the uranium should be put back in the ground.

Yes - he actually said that....!

Try explaining to him the economic reasons why Lynas went to Malaysia, and the practical and logistic ones as well (the water supply, the availability of chemicals and acid in particular, and of course, the fact that the offtake customers are there). I suspect it would be like talking to a brick wall.

Supporting the Malaysian protesters against an Australian company - and even hosting them at Parliament House, then travelling to Malaysia (at taxpayers' expense, no doubt) is almost an act of treason. It is certainly treacherous, if not treasonous.... IMHO of course.

And I have no idea what he is referring to when he talks about Lynas cutting corners. Especially after numerous experts in the field have described the LAMP as state of the art.

He, and Chapple, should be taken to task and grilled mercilessly about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.