GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

senator ronaldson, page-5

1. 1,105 Posts.
    moorookamick I agree with part of your post relating to GXY management, there's definitely been some stuff that needed to happen differently there's no arguments there.

Though you aren't really putting forth the whole story. The largest part of why GXY has fallen is due to the general macro effect, bad market sentiment on the whole ASX IMO.

One only has to look at the like of ORE whose management haven't done much wrong and their share price has beaten to hell as well, falling from $4 to around $1.30 at its lowest. GXY has fallen from about $1.80 at is highest to 60 cents at its lowest, going purely off memory. Without doing the percentages I'd say the fall is quite a similar percent on each stock which shows there's more issues with the lithium stocks on the ASX than just GXY.

I think your argument could play a larger role once GXY is producing their end product, it stands to fall further if its not profitable, that said if it is making some solid profit it stands to gain as it will be significantly de-risked. Anyway it will all be revealed soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.