WLD 0.00% 1.7¢ wellard limited

send complain messeage to manager director

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    that report is very disappoint for us,but i have some useful information can give a hope to longterm shareholders or maybe another disappoint.
    From 1st July to now,
    Ocean ute have finshed 2voyages (01/07 Darwin -10/07 Philippins,20/07 Townsville-02/08 Vietnam) and now is third voyage to Vietnam now (18/08 Townsville-29/08 Vietnam)

Ocean Swagman have finished 3 voyages (07/07Darwin -12/07Jakarta, 20/07Darwin -25/07Jakarta,04/08Darwin -08/08Jakarta) and now will be finsh another voyage to Indonesia(18/08Darwin -23/08Jakarta)

Ocean Drover just carried more than 18K cattle to Indonesia now

So just July and August,in these two months,WLD shipped more than 50K cattle to Vietnam and Indonesia.
    Compare with 1H 2016,WLD shipped 200K cattles and in that period EYCI are 550,WLD can still make 14.5M net profit.
    So if these voyages are all managed by wld,that will be good bright.But if more than half of these voyages are chartered,we will face another discaster,that means wld cant make money on traditional market even at EYCI below 500,what's worse,WLD is helping our competitor make money at the best period in the recent 3 years.

I have send request to company sectary,CFO and directors to let them confirm how many voyages are managed by ourself and how many are charterd,but unfortunately,nobody reley to me.I also ask them what's the market value for the Ocean Drover which wld plan to sell and what's the reason caused director make decison let Mauro still receive 1mUSD but nothing to do,but unfortunately,nobody reley to me.

So I come here to ask help from other shareholders,please stop complain in here,we should complain to the manage team let them reply to us.We must put some pressure and show we are angry with the report.They have received higer salary they should be responsible for us.
    Company Secretary:

Michael Silbert (0400813880)

Chairman:

John Klepec([email protected])

Director:

Philip Clausius([email protected])

Kanda Lu([email protected])

There are also some question for them like Ocean shearer have stopped in Brazil from last november to this May,this because default from charter,so have we receive default fee?if not,who should be resopnsiable for this disaster and China have imported nearly 20K slaughter cattle from Jan until now,WLD shipped zero,why other company can do this business but we cant......

Please send these question or your complain to them,we must let them feel pressure and let them know easy receive higher salary but cant do nothing is unacceptable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.031M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.