ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Here is my 2c worth.It's been one balls up after another but the...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Here is my 2c worth.It's been one balls up after another but the fact is ect management were not responsible for the fire at Bacchus Marsh and are trying to rectify things as best as they can.Yea we got played like a fiddle by NMDC(we are not proceeding as Matmor is not proven.)Hello they new this 2 years ago and we got jerked around for two years.Yea,its enough to piss of the pope but it's over and done.
    I have emailed ECT management yesterday and today asking what is happening with NCL and Mr.Sanvalkumar.NO reply as of now and I don't expect a reply.Maybe some of you more influential posters might give it at try.
    As far as I'am concerned we should forget all the mores and wte( with our track record what government dept. would give ect a cent of R&D).
    So IMHO what's the plan.Forget everything except NLC. They have virtually agreed to all terms.So what's the problem.Build the *&%in Commercial Development Coldry Plant and get on with it.
    What I find a funny is some of the previous positive posters are putting the boot into ect management.Yea I'am just as pissed off as most of us are but what good is it doing.For the time being we have all done our dough and hope management can pull some rabbit out of the hat.
    The hat has the Commercial Development Coldry Plant just sitting there waiting to be pulled out.
    Come on ect management it's over to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.