ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Have held for years in the expectation that the Tripartite...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Have held for years in the expectation that the Tripartite agreement would transform this stock.
    dont forget NMDC and NLC were publicly posting how the ECT technology would be a fundamental contributor to India’s carbon emissions target agreed at the Paris climate summit.
    So NMDC are gone, not because of any lack of transparency and engagement by ECT, but by their change of leadership after major restructuring at senior levels. Note, these restructures are common in any major corporate/government organization anywhere in the world. That is not ECT’s fault.
    I would like to know what has happened to the multitude of alternatives that ECT have also been pursuing for revenue sources, these include:
    - WTE
    - Hydromor
    - other Matmor interested parties
    - other ELF facility interested parties (ie. funding facility outsourcing)
    - Bacchus Marsh feasibility status
    - Any patent updates
    - NLC and remnants of the Indian tripartite agreement
    - probably some others

Like most of the posters here am down a significant amount of money, and I fully accepted that the tripartite agreement was key to ECT success.
    Unlike most, I will own the decision to invest on that basis, I don’t believe ECT were responsible for the NmDC outcome, and reviewing posts from before the termination of the deal, neither were most of those who are so keen to vent their frustrations now.
    Having said that, I would like some clearer understanding of what the next steps are.
    R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.