ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Giddiyupas indicated in my post, I wont be investing more...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Giddiyup
    as indicated in my post, I wont be investing more until I understand what progress has been made on our alternate (potential) revenue streams - this would assist in de-risking potential returns on further investment made .
    In my view the suggestion that NMDC were going to pullout was not a likely risk until the last few months when the signing of the agreement was omitted from the board agenda. Until that point NMDC were happy to advertise the partnership and even brand it ‘made in India’ in the media.
    If I reflect on how this played out, I am pretty sure I would not see anything untoward happening as the signs were not evident at the time. These stocks are all risky, we all want to make buckets of money, but I don’t see how ECT , minnows in a partnership with multi-billion dollar organizations, could have influenced the result in any other way. Whether or not aggrieved shareholders want to admit it or not, isn’t the opportunity to partner with players way above our league exactly why the risk of investing in the first place looked so appealing?
    best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.