NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

So does that mean that if we go to adminstration and SGH try and...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    So does that mean that if we go to adminstration and SGH try and pick up Crux and other assets for next to nothing, Shell and Osaka Gas can exercise their "pre-emptive right to acquire the asset"?

Also, would the administration process be delayed if the administrator was required to look into the management and directors of the company to determine if there was any justifiable claim against current and former management and directors? I can't imagine this is going to be a quick exercise.

Any experts on administrations? Can the administrator throw out any deal done by the directors that are not determined to be above board?

For me, as I've said before, I don't care about my 2c, I want to see the management and directors to be held accountable for what they have done to us shareholders and I want to ensure that SGH does not walk away with the full potential of our "world-class" assets for next to nothing.

The only reason our company is in this perilous state and created such an opportunistic opportunity for SGH, is because of the incompetence and stupidity of the stewards of our company!

Keep fighting the battle and support the Nexus Battle Team!!!!

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $75.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $48.43K 186.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6735 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 156 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.