SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

send these clowns a message...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Been hearing the "gold pour soon" "next gold producer" for the last 4 months... and then this debacle where CR was announced at a discount then discounted again! Why are we treated like mushrooms while the board/management has backdoor deals with so called SI? Whom put further pressure on 2.5c Only to pump and dump us.

Starting to really wonder if the plant will ever be profitable. I'm sure they will pour but these guys have no hope of running a business when they are too busy with their hand constantly out with CR's. They are addicted to it. Why do you think they didn't raise the debit as a loan, because they may fear that after operating costs they would never pay it back. Easier to create more shares, not pay anyone and keep their jobs.

Going back to Bills presentation were he reiterated that it was an "exploration" company sums it up. Did they stuff something majorly up, then needed money to get it going, nearly out of cash, desperation was smelt by pattersons and now we go from producer to explorer again. Where's the commissioning statement? Probibly can't afford the cyanide, acid or lime to fire up the plant...

This is just guess work cause we don't get told anything from announcements. These comments are not to sway anyones opinion but just my own thoughts as a frustrated shareholder.
    Had high hopes... Now have no confidence in management or their integrity whatso ever!!!...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.