TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi Mazeltov,Maybe you're right.Here's a hypothesis;Assuming...

1. 205 Posts.
    Hi Mazeltov,

Maybe you're right.

Here's a hypothesis;

Assuming holder less than 10,000 shares are too not bothered to send in their voting proxies.

Share pool 77M remain

Ian & Neil cannot to vote as they are materially impacted.

Share pool 70M

Of the other 1,180 holders, how many of them will assign proxies to support the motion or be like the little guys and simply not assign their proxies? Lets say another 10M are not assigned.

Share pool 60M

So to vote the remuneration down need 25% of votes at the AGM = 15M. This is gettable.

- Is it possible to engage the Singapore Co? There is no possible way they could be happy with there investment to date. (8M here)

- SAU are new, got a ripper deal for Aladin's dessert and have nothing to gain for continued overpaid underdelivering management. (5M shares here)

- Concerned HotCopperites. I'd like to think (and hope) that Dradam & Thadius who are likely in top 10 holders would support this campaign. Certainly I'd like to see them front and centre of the movement being such positive and long term holders. (10-15M here?)

So yes, it does sound like a long shot, but high morale ground is here to be taken and worth a go at doing so.

Mazelton - send us an email, join us for the adventure.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.