BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Senegal Government. The whole of the Senegal Government for the...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Senegal Government.
    The whole of the Senegal Government for the month of August are on holidays which happens to coincides with school holidays also.
    They return next week I believe. This was also the case in France when I was there last month.(school holidays)
    This may explain a lot.

Now for the benifit of some.........
    BSR was some time ago a gold producer ( allivual operation) & still holds a Expoilation Permit for this area.
    BSR have a fully operational production facility in good working order along with all the amenities needed to operate. Including a very large water storage dam.

It was only closed down due to security reasons at the time ( some 30,000 to 40,000 ) illegal miners in the immediate vicinity. Also the recovery from the allivual area was line ball at the time.

All that is needed is some alterations to the plant to facilitate the crushing of rock & a larger silt dam.
    BSR have in the past run a successful operation under Alex McKenzie .
    So IMO opinion the risk to production is very very low. & will be extremely quick into production.

What some of you are saying is true regarding small gold stocks but IMO when you do your research for BSR it is not a high risk venture & IMO should not be looked upon as risk , risk, risk risk as some of you are going to great lengths to point out to others.
    It has a mineable high grade resource.
    FS showing extremely high profitability with a pay back of CAPEX less than 12 months.
    Production & facilities already built ( in good working order)
    Previous operating experience.
    Resource is shallow with very little overburden.
    Resource is high grade .
    Resource is free milling.
    Planing has been completed & ready for immediate start.

Sure there may be a few tweakings needed to be able to take hard rock. But having been operational before IMO it does not fall into the category some of you have been posting.

Now that the real gold deposit has been discovered in high grade ore at Makabingui.

IMO the only risk I see is my tax man & somewhere to store the gold.( sorry only having fun)

I hope after doing your research you will see what a bargain this stock is ,not only for the price but for the potential going forward.

This is why I get so pissed off when postings for whatever reason are at times negative.

Delays are unfortunate but also can be fortunate for investors to accumulate a few more shares.

Having taken the time to ring management today I can report that I have full confidence that there is a very good chance that the permit should happen next week. I was not told that this would happen but I have reasonable expectations given that the Finance department made no comments as reported last announcement.
    There is absolutely no vibes or thoughts from management why this Permit should not be granted when talking to them today.

Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.