FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Senegal Govt Statement

1. 14,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Senegal PM statement yesterday regarding oil exploration contracts

I dont know what it means in the FAR vs COP dispute but Petrosen is going to go public with all contracts it would seem - I think the Senegal Govt are none too happy with current secrecy and lack of transparency surrounding Petrosen oil exploration contracts.  At least we might see what conditions the JOA has on notification....  Highlighted in bold the pertinent sentence

Threats. "President Macky Sall and his government which aims to create the conditions for shared prosperity will focus on a rigorous, transparent of all our resources, including those that are potential and which do not yet exist. This is what justifies our joining the Transparency Initiative Extractive Industries (Itie). In the interests of transparency, a task force will be set up to upload anything that relates to oil contracts held by Petrosen the Official Journal and Itie. We will not allow more prosper defamatory, allegations baseless and malicious attacks. It's over ! We need to be clear. The government will take all responsibilities for defending the public and national interest. Now anyone disseminate false information will be subject to the rigor of the law. I mean the criminal law. I am calling each other to greater restraint and modesty, for no one has a monopoly on the love of our country, no one has the monopoly of patriotic commitment and ethics. "
    ENDQUOTE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.