FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Senegal Licences, page-10

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138

STH... you're treading on very thin ice...You might get crucified for posting an unreliable, warped, depiction of actual geological structures.
    You know the old saying...Don't let facts get in the way of a good ol hyped up, ramped up story...
    You're WRONG!! there is no shelf edge in A1 & A4. What you've just posted is nothing but a skewed artistic representation by the local Gambian tea lady at the corner store. There's absolutely nothing, nada, zilch in A1 & A4 other than very expensive deep offshore drilling prospects which certain low cap companies definitely don't want to get their hands on. A1 & A4.. big no-no.. stay clear. I mean, check out the recent undisputed artistic representation by you know who which very clearly depicts the "trend" run in a not-so-straight line, "straight" into A2&A5... a 500mil barrel prospect ... yeah sure.. Well, that's what the "holier and wiser than thou" will advocate on here in defence of you know who, till the cows come home.

IMO..all the pearls lie in A1 & A4 but based on the latest ramping narrative i'm sure to be very very wrong.
    "Let's see what happens"

Back to enjoying Sunday... and life..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $16.90K 34.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.