FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

senegal time, page-10

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G?day KOKO... ME has just raised $34 mill from SI's who see no problem in investing in Senegal. As you have been one of the most highly regarded posters on FAR over the last few years I see you no longer hold shares & now post this outdated article as many holders are nervous while waiting the extension. Apologies in advance but I have to question the timing.

IMO ME has delivered in the past & I see no reason after the last FAR ASX announcement why he won't deliver this time as per this excerpt from ASX announcement;

? FAR?s delegation was warmly received by the new Minister and assurances were given that the issuance of a Decree concerning FAR?s PSC would be made in due course?

I'm sure Senegal's Minister of Energy wants to see FAR/Ophir drilling Senegal in the near future & success at KORA will IMO make this happen. I'm sure the Minister of Energy remembers clearly Hunt withdrawing & the Shell fiasco so the FAR/Ophir relationship would be highly regarded. ME is clearly bringing companies to the table that have the capability of making Senegal an oil producer. Success in FAR?s blocks would flow to the surrounding blocks.

I?m possibly reading your post wrong so maybe you can clarify the timing & relevance of posting this old article which is telecommunications related & not energy? No offence but this post seems to lack your usual relevant detail & your past enthusiasm for FAR at a time when FAR has so much happening. As you stated ATM it is flagging as a buy.

Cheers

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.