FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Senegal wants this sorted ASAP, page-34

1. 16,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3868
    Szaba, what we do know is that COP and WPL colluded to do the deal in a certain way so that it circumvented PE. WPL have said as much even though they had subject to PE in their release. Its clear they thought that by buying subsidiary they were avoiding PE.
    I'm not sure what happened but COP did an about face because I find it impossible to believe that this avoidance of PE would not have been discussed between COP and WPL. When COP told FAR that they did have preemptive rights..... this came as a surprise to WPL because they said that COP have chosen a different path and its now up to them to supply the asset.
    IMO the government stepped in and asked COP for all the detail around the deal and rather than tell the government that the deal was framed in a way to avoid preemption, effectively telling the government via Petrosen we are pulling a swifty, they decided to say Oh yes you had PE but that period is over now!
    The government IMO are the reason COP changed direction..... COP could hardly tell the Government to get stuffed which I am sure both COP and WPL will have told FAR to! AIMO DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $48.61K 97.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11920 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.