FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

I have held this company since well before eagle and continue to...

1. 216 Posts.
    I have held this company since well before eagle and continue to hold so i want to see it succeed as much as anyone. As we all know though, a critical eye with investment never hurts.

With the passing of time, the picture has now become quite clear. Over the years there has obviously been poor management to a degree which would defy belief. I need only point to the PVD example.
    That company systematically collected and worked up every bit of information possibly needed in order to be sitting at the table with some degree of strength. They then opened a data room and several months later acheived what can only be described as a terrific deal. That in my view is real management.

There is either something wrong with the Senegal prospect that industry lay people dont understand or the management has been incompetent. My earlier comment shows where i think the problem is.
    How long have we been trying to farm out Senegal now? And where are we up to? We have just reprocessed some data and opened a data room. In 3 countries mind you. Why wasnt this degree of work up done the first time? You either know the industry and what is required or you dont. And please, spare me the talk about nearology.
    One cannot blame the current management for the past. They do seem to have gone back to the start and are doing what is needed but they should be very conscous that good management should be able to show us something pretty soon.
    Buying some shares on market would be a good start to restore faith and arriving at work early and leaving late is what is required now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67623 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.