FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Senegal's Macky Sall continues to demand cancellation of Africa's debt, page-6

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Just trying to estimate the likely draw down of funds to cover obligations. My guesstimate FAR should have sufficient cash reserves to meet their financial obligations for the rest of this year. On that basis they have at least six months to finalise the debt facility. First draw down on that facility I estimate will commence this time next year after cash reserves are depleted.
    An offshore project of this type has four major milestones that commencing in the following order.
    1. Procurement of all the long lead and major items. FPSO and subsea infrastructure (Wellheads, umbilicals, flexible flow lines water and gas injectors etc)
    2. Offshore Drilling
    3. Offshore installation of all the subsea infrastructure items.
    4. Hook Up,Commissioning, and First Oil.

I’m assuming Stages 1,2 & 3 will be approximately of equal duration and cost. As previously stated manufacture and delivery of Stage 1 items is likely to be delayed due to the Coronavirus. This may in fact work in FAR’s favour by allowing more time to organise suitable finance for the remaining stages. Stage 1 items could then be stored.
    Commencement of the offshore activities could then be put on hold until such times arrangements can be made to guarantee first oil profitability by a recovery in POO.
    Also at this time other financial options would present could be Forward sales, a partial or full sell down immediately spring to mind.
    The AGM should detail all options under consideration and where we now stand with regard to the future of the project and this company.
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.