SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

Senetas AGM, page-27

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI all, further to my comments earlier regarding the CN 9000(100gb encryptor) receiving approval from the US dept of defence, I would like to show what this will mean for the company. I Quote, the president of Safenet, Kirk Spring----The CN 9000i is the first commercially available high assuranceencryptor on the market.Receiving this approval allows our Dept of Defence customers access to the most advanced high speed encryption technology in the world today.This certification is also meaningful to intelligence and civilian government agencies.------This news alone if it were made known by a mining, pharmaceutical company that an Australian has been able to develop a product that can and has been sold to US govt, would result in a massive SP jump, yet here we are with an opportunity (at 10c) that will never come again.The management of Senetas have their hands tied as they are not allowed to give the market details of to whom and how big their sales are, but the results will speak for themselves in the near future and the investors that have not taken advantage of this opportunity will kick themselves, as at these prices anyone could more than double or treble their outlay which will be hard to find in the ASX in the years to come

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.