SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Ditto. I also departed some time ago booking a substantial loss...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Ditto. I also departed some time ago booking a substantial loss on my SEN position. I also have liked their suite of products but my contention in more recent times has always revolved around the actuals. We have heard all the rhetoric, the forecasts, the amazing TAM figures but the actuals appear to indicate a different story, perhaps the real story. I do not have any idea why they can not sell the product? I care little for self promotion and broader based publicity efforts since it does not seem to flow through to the bottom line. As disappointing as it is, first mover advantage has now gone irrespective of what spin JD & Co elect to put on it- SEN is now competing with larger entities that may not have the same best of breed encryption product but appparently it is good enough. It also worries me that they seem to be looking for the next hot app? Why if their existing product range is so good?. Perhaps I have already answered my own question there. Time eventually sorts everything out one way or the other.

I do not wish to sound negative, I simply wish all holders the very best of luck with Senetas and for the New Year but for me, the time has come and I am pretty sure that I will not be re entering SEN again.

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.