SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Sorry BBB I've to disagree with u this time..it's not a...

1. 320 Posts.
    Sorry BBB I've to disagree with u this time..it's not a manipulation by the company , in fact it's a good move by them. Could you remember since the day SEN made an anncm that they have decided as part of the company's capital management program they are going to buy back up to 10% of it's own shares and guess what there is still abt 21,000,000 remaining shares approx to be bought back. If they don't buy it when it's cheap the s/holders / downrampers will say that the co is abusing their funds, if they buy it at a higher price like on the 9/12/05 at 0.77c, some s/holders will question why didn't the co buy it when it was a t it's low. Pls give them a break..basically the company is saying to everyone now, if you are not interested in this co anymore get out of it and we will it off you and as for the L/T holders there will be less shares , therefor more dividends will be distributed amongst them and hopefully the SP will be less volatile cos there will not be so many traders that will get panick so easily and has low risk tolerance level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.