SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

senetas, page-34

1. 91 Posts.
    re: down and wrong Smuggler. I will say it again the future of sales looks to have every chance of increasing in a big way. You just need to understand the difference between the previous contract with safenet and the new one, and just have to look at the difference between channel partners now compared to the 05 06 year as the informed market would and make a decision as to whether you think this year will be better then the last and come up with the logical conclusion. The handcuffs are off now so hold on.
    Now if the market moves up on forescast and sentiment and pre reacts and then reacts to lower than expected results and then recovers and returns to an uptrend once again on confidence of great times ahead then presto you have the senetas chart as it has been and is.
    So forgetting the past smuggler if you can what does your research show and what is your outlook on the future of sen? I would prefer not a $ forecast as it is going to be difficult again to predict every sale through all channels until sen can moniter all of their performances properly.
    Lets just say I am extraordinarily confident of the new channels and agreements to sell much more than last year.
    Failed Management, I dont agree, perhaps a little too excited in some of their statements earlier on but hell we needed safenet they didnt perform as well as we hoped, its taken months and months to renegotiate a much better deal, and JDB's achievements over the past 5 months, well lets just say I cant wait to see the next 12 months. Then there is the R&D and visions making sure sen stays steps ahead. What about the future benefit of the switching technology. And how exciting is getting on board with a Europeon company to integrate sen's technology with Quantum technology. I've said enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.